Private Label Program
Arcadian Services has blending and packaging capabilities for liquids and powders in a wide variety of sizes and formulations.
Standard packaging sizes for our private label liquid products are 5-gallon pails, 15-gallon drums, 30-gallon drums, 55-gallon drums as well as 275 and 330-gallon non-returnable totes. Standard packaging sizes for our private label powdered products are in 50 pound boxes and 400 pound drums.
We can also custom blend and package private label chemical powders in boxes, pails and drums. Custom packages for our private label chemical manufactured products are available upon request. Labels can be generated on-site with your logo and artwork.
For convenience, Arcadian Services can blend and package one of your formulas, private-label one of our formulas, and also custom formulate products to your specifications.
We also can drop-ship to you or directly to your customer on your bill of lading, all in strict confidentiality.
Most private label companies require substantial orders to provide full customization and private branding. At Arcadian Services, we make it easily available to you with very low minimums. Even if you are just starting out, your own brand is easily within reach.
The benefits of our Private Labeling Program are as follows:
- No Set-Up Fees
- Expansive Product Line
- Low Minimum Order Quantities
- Product and Sales Training
- Free Customized Artwork
- Network of Low Cost Transportation Providers
Some companies prefer not to manufacture their own products. Many companies are moving away from fixed assets like manufacturing plants. Private labeled products offer distinct benefits that can create additional efficiencies and profits.
Here are just a few of the key advantages to chemical private label products for your business:
- Private labeled products help create a superior product to achieve distribution with your already established brand name.
- Private labeling enables you to add another useful and profitable product to your line-with your name brand on it for a minimal investment.
- Private labeled products mean that companies can take advantage of quality products that have already proven themselves in the marketplace. From fleet maintenance products to car wash chemicals to industrial cleaners, many companies turn to a manufacturer that they trust for their products, which decreases their overall costs.
- Private labeling saves on research and development costs too. For companies that don’t want to, or don’t have the capability to develop their own products, private labeling can provide a substantial savings. And if your products haven’t already been formulated, a private label company can help you develop them without the need to commit to experimentation and testing on your part.
- Private labeling promotes partnership. Private labeling helps establish a relationship with a company that offers specialized technical chemical product development experience.
- Best of all, by private labeling, you are insuring all customer and distributor referrals go directly to your company by having your name and contact information on the label.
Want to learn more about private label processing for your company? Call the experts at Arcadian Services today to learn more about how we can help you to develop and provide the products that you need quickly and within your budget.
Call us at 1-800-BUY-SOAP or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can assist with your needs.
Made in Florence, Alabama
Monday – Friday
8am to 5pm Central Time